Giruwari River Beach
Girubari river is a small river originated from diferent sources of Chure range’s hills. It flows down through the Hupsekot Village Municiplity and mix with Narayani River. It is originated from the northern hilly parts of Hupsekot.
Giruwari River Beach is logically a beach of Giruwari river. The main point where you should visit this beach is in the Koliya village. There is not just a beach. There is beautiful park, beach, swimmimg site and ofcourse river.
The Park :
There is large park build in the side of the river right before the beach. Fresh and cool air keeps flowing throughout the beach all the time. Different kinds of flowers are all around the park. Small bench and tables are also there where you can enjoy the view of river sitting there.
Features of park :
– There are lots of flowers all around the beach which refreshes your mood.
– Fresh Air regularly flows around the park.
– There is a special place for copules for dating.
– There a saperate place build to captere a photo from where you can see whole park, beach and the beautiful Giruwari river and also a Chure hills behind river.
– There are some small food stall where you can have delicious fast foods.
The Beach :
Beach is just behind the park, between park and river. You would feel different kind of pleasure while walking around the beach. The cool air flowing make you feel like you are flying in the sky like a bird.
Features of beach :
– You can walk around the beach and enjoy a view of river and park at a time.
– You can even make asand castel on the beach.
– There are enough benches where you can take sun bath.
– You can do small picnic in the western corner of beach.
– You can take photos for moment you enjoy.
The Swimming Site :
There is ofcourse a river where you can swim but due to the strong current it is little difficule and it flows you away from the site. But in the other side of river, just on the lap of river there’s a area where water stays almost still. There is very nice place to swim rather than in main river.
Features of swimming site :
– The current of water flow is slow so, its prefect place to swim.
– The keeps flowing slowly so no any waste stucks on the swimming site.
– Water looks prefectly clean and is really cool.
– The hill on its back blocks the sun due to which water stays cool.
– It is not man-made, it was made naturally by the river itself.
– There is a big rock from where you can jump on the water, which is really fun to do.
– There is seperate palce for girls and boys which insures little privacy and security. And there a dam between those two are which blocks view of other side.
The River :
There ofcourse a beautiful Giruwari river which flows from North to South-West. The view you see of river from the park and beach is really awsome, you would really enjoy a lot. If you are too adventurous than you can swim in the strong flowing current of river. Many people prefer to swim in the swimming site but someone likes to swim opposite to the flowing current of the river.
Features of river :
– River looks so much beautiful from beach and park.
– The whole beauty of beach is influnced by the river.
– You can enjoy swimming in the strong current of river, if you are adventurous enough.
– You can come out of river and rest in beach any-time you feel tired of swimming.
– Due to the cool water flowing on the river whole beach and park cools down.
That’s all about Giruwari river beach. Its not only the beach it is the collection of park, beach, swimming site and river, and collectively called beach. This is prefect place to enjoy the the beach, swim in the river and walk around the park all in same place.