Kundali Park is small park you would love to visit in your free time. Its a only park in Basantapur village. It is so quite, peaceful and really beautiful. It is in the Basantapur village of Madhyabindu Municiplity of Nawalpur district.
It was established by a small group of youth called “Basanta Youth Club”. Before the place was changed to beautiful park there was nothing but a small Temple of goddess ‘Sharashoti’. Because of small effort of Basanta Youth Club to encourage their villagers to build a nice and peace park on their own village such a Beautiful park was established. Although the project was completed with the help of villagers but main credit goes to Youth Club as it was their idea and they were one to encourage people.
How can I reach there :
You can reach Kundali Park on your private velicle or you can take public vehicle as well. If you are from Basantapur than you can reach there on foot as wall but I will recommend you bike or bicycle anyway.
Way to Kundali Park :
– At first enter Basantaspur village.
– Then head toward Kundali Chok/street.
– Take a road of North-West direction or you can take a look on a board pointing you a way.
– Go 300 meters ahead, then you will see a nice and pretty gate welcoming you.
– And you are good to go.
Featrures of Kundali Park :
– There is a very attractive a small temple.
– Lots of benches and tables all around the park.
– You would see a nice view of beautiful Guribari river on the wester part of the park.
– There are plenty of trees which gives you a shade and a fresh air.
– You can found small stalls of fast food which are there to overcome your hunger.
– Pure, cold/hot and fresh drinking water.
– There is a restroom on the last end of park.
Let me tell you more those above mentioned features are just the features till this date. Kundali Park is upgrading day by day and massive thanks to Basanta Yough Club for their effort. The upgrading activities of Kundali Park never ends and its looks incomplete all the time. That’s why locals even call it ‘Aapuro Park’ ( Incomplete Park ).
Before You Visit Kubdali Park :
– You can’t throw a single waste on the ground so, always use dustbin or they are gonna charge you Rs.300.
– Its prefect place to read books so, carry a book with you if you are visiting alone.
– You can go for morning walks or yogas there in the morning time.
– You are highly recommended to visit Kundali Park with your giflfriend/boyfriend because it could be a great dating spot for you.
– Walking over the flowers or plucking them is strickly prohibited. You are going to pay them Rs.500 as a fine.
Why should you visit Kundali Park :
You should visit Kundali Park not just because of one reason. Most exisiting thing is its completly free to visit. It could a best place for copules. You can even visit in hot summer days those trees are there to give you shade and fresh air. Its super peacefull and clean. And believe me or not you are gonna visit this park again and again in future. Its a only park in Basantapur and its sroundding villageses. You can donate them but they don’t ask for any donation or help. Locals around there are so friendly as well. You can make a lot of new friends there because you won’t be the only one visting park.
So, make sure to visit Kundali Park. And if you are from Basantpur or other close villages than you are too lucky to have such a beautiful park on your area. They don’t charge you for visiting Kundali Park so, if you want to help them to be much better you can donate them some amount. Your small help can change a lot.
Visit Kundali Park Enjoy Your Day 😀